Credit Controller (immediately available)
7 days left
- Part time
An exciting opportunity to join a leading retail company that is located in Central London in the trendy Clerkenwell. They are looking for a credit controller to join their team ASAP to help with the seasonal increase in demand.
Out client are a recognized brand in the UK being sold through all major retailers as well as being distributed in multiple countries. They have an established finance team with an encouraging and supportive culture.
The successful credit controller (immediately available) will have the following responsibilities in the London office:
- Posting and allocating payments to the relevant customer accounts and sending out daily cash receipt email to management.
- Collecting overdue debt by telephone, letter and email
- Chasing up and resolving debit notes on 'major' accounts, and reconciling periodically
- Dealing with customer queries quickly and accurately
- Maintaining and updating customer master files to ensure consistent and accurate customer information.
- Raising credit notes and reinvoicing.
- Stop list management, and escalating issues to the credit manager
- Posting journals
- General administration
- You may be asked to carry out additional tasks within your capability, in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Creating and Uploading Direct Debit Batches daily and sending out remittance advices.
- Weekly bank reconciliation for multi-currency.
- Daily invoice/credit despatch and invoice upload to various customer EDI systems.
- Month end Statement despatch to international and domestic customers.
- You may be required to work additional hours if it is necessary for the proper performance of your duties
The successful Credit Controller (Immediately Available) will ideally come from a background in retail or manufacturing. The successful Credit Controller (Immediately Available) will have dealt with UK and International debtors and worked with foreign currency payments, possess good communication skills and the ability to build and maintain good working relationships internally and externally.
Please do not apply if you cannot commute to Clerkenwell, London. You must also be immediately available.
The successful candidate will join the team on a temporary basis but there is a strong possibility that it could go permanent. The pay rate will depend on the level of experience.
If you are not registered with Page Personnel you will need to register with us before we can put you forward to this role.