Audit & Accounts Senior - Media & Entertainment
A new and exciting role as a Qualified Senior has arisen at a forward thinking, growing, professional practice in London for a talented ACA/ACCA. The role will be varied and will provide great exposure to clients. The position will also allow the successful applicant to work closely with other team members within the firm.
This client prides themselves on delivering excellent service to their clients by taking their clients' interests to heart and being proactive in recommending value added solutions. They also have a wide range of services - both traditional accountancy services and more innovative business advisory and development services. These advisory services have the ability to add real value to their clients businesses, a goal they strive for. This practice has been established since 1940 and has experts who work with clients in sectors such as; music, media, sports (footballers, football clubs, managers and horse trainers). This is a unique opportunity for an individual to contribute to a fantastic practice and gain exposure to an exciting and varied mix of clients.
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for more junior staff and supervising them on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary.
- Responsible for performing accountancy duties of companies predominantly in the media sector including planning and finalising jobs on-site.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out audit /accounts and related assignments.
- Spotting Practice Development opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner.
- Involvement in planning of assignments.
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's
- Motivation and encouragement of team.
- Qualified to ACA/ACCA level with previous work in practice.
- Technically competent.
- Good understanding of corporate tax.
- High level of personal motivation.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to get involved and help clients.
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Mixed Audit and Accounts Role
- West End London Based Firm
- Great Client Exposure
- Progression encouraged internally
- Great work life balance