Joining a busy property team as a Client Accountant.
Well established Organisation with a busy team.
Key responsibilities of the Client Accountant will consist of the following:
- Accountable for all financial reporting to allocated clients
- Grow and maintain client relationships and act as liaison with clients on specific projects
- Create value by performing future client needs assessments and by articulating future client financial needs
- Setting a roadmap to help clients achieve better financial approaches
- Driving service delivery execution in partnership with CPM (Commercial Property Management)
- Support CPM to maximise the breadth of the client portfolio by exploiting accounting and financial solutions
- Present financial data in client meetings and pro-actively manage client expectations
- Listen to and understand client feedback to provide timely and accurate resolution
- Develop external network for business pipeline/opportunities.
- Monitor and validate the output from CORE and BPO teams to maximise client finance servicing to clients
- Perform a final validation of all client reporting
- Perform mobilisation and demobilisation activities from a client accounting point of view
- Effectively use established systems for accounting and financial planning and reconciliation
- Ensure work complies with firm procedures and guidelines (health & safety, quality, risk, professional code of conduct, etc.)
The successful Client Accountant will have previous comparable experience and have property accounting experience.