Entry level Finance Assistant
You will be responsible for all the Accounts Payable activities within your Finance team. This is a progressive role and has the scope to get you involved in more Accounts duties to further your skill-set.
The client is a growing manufacturing business who operate globally. They're a market leading business within a competitive environment and constantly growing year on year.
- Processing of supplier invoices, ensuring they are approved and coded correctly
- Bank account posting and bank account reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing payment runs
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Review expense claims
- Posting journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of inter company statements
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Previous purchase ledger experience.
- Ability to deal with stakeholders.
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying £18,000 with excellent company benefits, a clear career path and full study package!