A management accountant role within a large, fast paced Wilmslow based business. The client is seeking a proactive, qualified accountant (ideally with management accountant experience) looking to further their knowledge within an established team.
A large business with multiple sites, who have enjoyed year-on-year growth, contributing to the local and national economy.
- Managing the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines.
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all aspects of the divisional accounts.
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
- Delivery of group service levels and supporting KPIs to internal and external customers (including Group FP&A,
- Divisional Finance Business Partners, Divisional Budget Holders and External Auditors).
- Providing divisional accounts and support to the Finance Directors and Finance Business Partners of the relevant Division
- A qualified management accountant.
- Able to actively engage stakeholders and colleagues to ensure processes are executed consistently and complied with.
- Significantly experienced working within a General Ledger function, at a similar level.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations.
- Preferably experienced with SAP or similar ERP systems, and possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- A strong communicator able to converse at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Offering a continuous improvement mind-set with an ability to manage change.
- Self-motivated, with high professional standards and a strong focus on internal customer service levels.
A competitive salary and benefit scheme