Accounting Assistant Manager
3 days left
- Full time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Review day-to-day journal entries and ensure posted journal entries are complete and accurate.
- Perform bank reconciliation.
- Evaluate fair value of financial assets and liabilities.
- Review billing preparation process, ensure accuracy and completeness of billing issued.
- Conduct stock take for inventories.
- Conduct stock take for fixed assets.
- Prepare detailed listing of balance sheet items and ensure all detailed listing are tallied with TB.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff.