This role is responsible for the accounting and reporting across all functions of Purchases, Sales, Cash, Payments. You'll be working within a vibrant team providing a centre of excellence in accounting and support.
The client is an exciting business who operate globally. They offer exciting solutions for their clients and customer service is at the forefront of the company.
- Code and post Purchase invoices into the accounts package on a daily basis
- Make sure invoices are relevant and accurate before posting
- Review and post Bank transactions into the accounts package daily
- Bank reconciliations
- Check PO approval on Purchase invoices
- Raise new Customer accounts as instructed
- Raise Sales invoices
The successful candidate will have high attention to detail and have previous experience in a similar role. You will ideally have a progressive mentality and want to progress within an exciting and growing business.
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying up to £22,000 with excellent benefits plus study support.