Office Manager and Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
We are an online rental business with the office in Calabasas, looking for an energetic, trustworthy, and extremely detail–oriented Office Manager / Executive Assistant and Bookkeeper. Office Experience a plus.
This uniquely talented person will perform a broad range of administrative, bookkeeping and office manager duties including, but not limited to:
– Managing a small office with a lot of activity
– Answering phones
– Managing Directors' calendars.
– Responsible for Corporate Filings and Insurance updates
– HR Duties
– Assisting on scheduling drivers and travel arrangements
– Receiving payments and coordinating deliveries.
– Bookkeeping for several entities including credit card and bank statement reconciliation and writing checks using Quick Books software.
– Insurance code and billing knowledge a plus.
– Preparing payroll for a third party processor.
– Managing files, and maintaining perfect records
- This is a challenging role requiring patience, persistence, compassion, multi–tasking, flexibility and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Must be willing to work by phone occasional nights or weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, communication, analytic skills and ability to interact with people of all levels required.
- Must adhere to legal, professional, ethical and regulations on confidentiality and privacy.