Location: Hemel Hempstead
An excellent opportunity for a driven Trainee Accountant has arisen within an Accountancy firm who are a market–leading contractor accounting specialists in the UK.
Why work here?
- Fantastic training and mentoring
- In house academies for ACCA and AAT students
- A chance to progress and develop your career
Some of the responsibilities for this role include:
- The completion of year–end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations
- VAT returns and submissions
- General administration duties
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Personal
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Taking on and managing new clients
- Growing the business through referrals
- Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice
- Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation
- Respond to client enquiries in line with the company policy
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty
- Working as a team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
- To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role.
- Self–motivated Trainee Accountant who is adept at preparing clients' year end journals, working papers, company accounts and company tax returns.
- Experience of Iris accounting software is highly desirable.
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Sector: Accounts
- Salary: GBP19,000
- Job Type: Permanent