Responsible for financial and operational reporting and analysis. Monitor purchasing, accounting, internal controls and procedures. Provide leadership and direction to the Finance and Sales Coordination teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly financial statements and executive summary.
- Prepare or review monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Coordinate annual financial review by external auditors.
- Coordinate preparation of annual budget.
- Prepare forecasts of revenue and income.
- Ensure timely preparation of job costing reports.
- Ensure fixed asset and depreciation records are properly maintained.
- Ensure timely completion of monthly management reports and profitability analysis.
- Review expenditures and disbursements.
- Oversee sales and use tax compliance and reporting.
- Perform credit review for new customers and oversee collection of accounts receivable.
- Ensure adequate inventory records are maintained.
- Lead the advancement of Smartsheet applications within the company. Assist with database development opportunities where applicable.
- Provide leadership and expertise in use of the Hedberg Order Management system within the company.
- Provide training, mentoring, leadership and performance evaluations to staff.
- Be an advocate of the continuous improvement culture within the company.
- Oversee Sales Coordination Department and ensure adequate sales support and effective process is maintained.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- BSBA with emphasis in Accounting.
- CPA certification desired.
- Minimum of five years of business related experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel. Crystal Reports experience desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks responsibly.
- Ability to work in a team environment to develop, implement and execute solutions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy or quality of work
- Ability to handle and ensure confidentiality of information.
- Strong leadership skills desired. Supervisory or management experience required.