Finance Manager - Property Management - Boston, MA
My client is a property management company recently created and owned by a large, international, institutional Asset Manager. The Finance Manager opportunity sits in this newly formed US firm, thanks to a recent acquisition, here in Boston. The acquisition has been made in partnership with a large, highly reputable academic institution.
The parent company (the institutional asset manager) has over 700 employees and serves more than 100 clients including governments, pension plans, sovereign wealth funds and insurers, spanning Australia, Europe, Asia, Middle East and the US.
The firm has exclusively retained Tom Smith at Michael Page to secure their Finance Manager in 2019.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the business through the development, implementation and ongoing management of financial systems and processes that provide accurate and timely information to the General Manager and the Board. This role is also responsible for accurate and timely statutory reporting.
This role will be responsible for all financial and management reporting, internal and external accounting compliance, finance policies and any matters relating to taxation, treasury, refinancing, and debt payments. Key accountabilities include the following:
- Financial Systems & Processes
- Financial Activities
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Models
- Cash Management/Debt Funding
- Liaising with Auditors
- Health and Safety, Environment and Community aspects
A much more in depth job description will be provided upon application and consideration. This employment opportunity has been exclusively retained by Tom Smith at Michael Page Boston. Please submit your resume for consideration within 48 hours. Relevant candidates can expect to hear back within 72 hours of submission.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business related discipline
- CPA required
- 5+ years in relevant accounting experience
- Ability to work full time in Boston, MA
- $ 100,000 base salary
- Additional performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits package
- 401K (3% safe harbor contribution)
- 20 days PTO
- 9 public holidays
- 10 sick/ personal days
- Flexible working policy (needs to be approved by HR and line manager)
- Generous parental leave policy
- Study leave (qualifying criteria required)
- Opportunity to craft long term career, in a newly created, exciting role here in Boston, MA.