Part Qualified Finance Analyst / Business Partner
Leading European Investment Bank is hiring a Part Qualified Finance Analyst / Business Partner. Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and planning for the IT division of this large investment bank.
Large Investment Bank based in the City.
Working in a specialist team of 4 that manage the finances for the IT cost centre of this large investment bank, you will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and planning as well as identifying and implementing cost reduction initiatives.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Reporting of monthly actuals and forecast, comparisons to targets and explanation of variances
- Prepare / collate IT Steering and key management reports (Financial and Dashboards)
- Build a detailed understanding of the various systems used for budgeting, forecasting and tracking of financial headcount and people costs, to ensure these are working effectively and information is being reported correctly
- Co-ordinate with PMOs with respect to financial and project reporting.
- Run the monthly IT finance processes - cost analysis, accruals, prepayments and adjustments
- Prepare of monthly IT Forecast
- Prepare of the annual IT Budget
- Analyse procurement data, producing KPIs and provide detailed reports to internal stakeholders.
- Participate in process improvement with a view to streamlining, automating and improve efficiency
- Prepare procedure and process documentation
You should be part qualified in CIMA or ACCA and actively studying to complete your qualification.
Good budgeting and forecasting experience is essential within a mid to large sized organisation.
Knowledge of IT division cost and finance management ideal.
Excellent analytical skills.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including study support and bonus.