Fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a progressive company offering study support (CIMA or ICCA)!
Are you an experienced Finance Analyst, with experience working with a wide range of data systems? Are you looking for a challenging, varied and exciting new opportunity with a successful, growing company? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Pursuit Resources are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst for our client, a global manufacturing company based in the Essex area.
Reporting to the Finance and FP&A Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of orders and sales data for the European business. They will play an important role in improving the understanding of business performance and thus maximizing the sales productivity in Europe.
Duties will include:
- On a regular basis co–ordinate the flow of orders / sales information for each region and product line
- Consolidate the required data and report this to management
- Produce the required management reports to support regular meetings
- Provide and report relevant and accurate KPIs
- Liaise with other departments to ensure data flows promptly and accurately
- Ensure the control procedures for the delivery of Management Information are adhered to, and take corrective action where necessary
- Quality check data for consistency and robustness and regular reconciliation of data to key financial systems
- Provide data and analysis of regional orders / sales to enable a clear understanding of performance against financial forecasts. Interpreting the data to support decision making is a key part of the role
- Develop and improve the delivery of Management Information & identify gaps in Management Information and develop and deliver plans to close them
- Work with the management team to improve the orders / sales forecasting processes
Measures of Performance:
- Reports completed and distributed on time
- Reduction in lead times and data quality issues
- Production of high quality comprehensive, meaningful reports that meet senior management requirements (positive customer feedback)
- Opportunities to improve processes and procedures, have been implemented and processes are documented
You will have:
- Strong academics (A–level or possibly degree), preferably in Finance / Economics / Business Studies / Mathematics
- IT literate with experience working with a range of software and systems
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Able to manipulate and process large sets of data, using MS office applications
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and rapidly growing comapny who offer study support and a great benefits package, including private health insurance, 25 days holiday and pension scheme!
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role and would like to discuss it in more detail please contact Lorraine Phair on .
Pursuit Resources Group are an established recruitment agency based in Braintree, Essex. We recruit across many industry sectors within Essex, Herts, Suffolk, London and beyond. We cover both the permanent and the temporary recruitment market. For more details visit our website – or alternatively find us on social media under ''. To be notified of all the latest positions please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.