Business Analyst – Contract – London – GBP350 per day
A world renowned retail company I represent are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join them for a 6 month rolling contract. The ideal candidate will be carrying out reviews of business issues and recommend solutions.
– You will be carrying out reviews of the business issues and recommend solutions.
– You will consider the impact of new business options and devise projects and be accountable for business analysis, design, testing, documentation and implementation of applications systems.
– You will ensure design aligns to the original objectives of a project.
Key Skills / Knowledge
- You should have significant experience in a similar or related I.T. role or business function.
- A broad business knowledge, allied to a good appreciation of the techniques and technical architecture involved in systems development is required.
- A strong analysis and business system design skills are required.
- An open, flexible approach to problem solving is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of management within the organisation is required.
- Formal training in analysis and design methodologies is preferable (e.g. Data modelling, Process modelling, Entity Lifecycle, etc.)
If you're currently looking for a new contract and your interested in this position please apply to this job ad or send your cv directly to . Interviews will be commencing over the next week.