Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant, this is an exciting opportunity working within Financial services for someone looking to take the next step in their career. Main duties will include bank reconciliations, getting involved in Month end reporting procedures.
The client is market leader in their chosen field, recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the monthly production of Management Accounts.
The key responsibilities for the Assistant Management Accountant are:
- Accurate input of deposits and payments in the accounting system.
- Downloading and reconciling the bank statements against the cashbook in the accounting system.
- Regular review and maintain the cash book ensuring reconciliation to the nominal ledger.
- Production of daily income reports for key stakeholders.
- Month end reporting.
To be successful in applying for the Assistant Management Accountant role you will have:
- Working towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a finance role - Essential
£23,000 + Progression + Study Package + Onsite Parking + Excellent benefits