Accounts Senior - part-time considered
An Accounts Senior Role has just become available in a well-established accountancy practice in Southampton. This is a key role to the practice in which you will be supporting the wider team through preparation of and advisory around accounts.
Our client are a local and regional accountancy firm based in Southampton. They have a stellar culture, great employees and can offer working flexibility to suit someone on a reduced contract or across 4 days a week. Both full-time and part-time candidates are being considered,
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Senior role will have experience in:
- Preparing Limited Company and LLP accounts
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Preparing Sole Trader and Partnership accounts
- Management accounts work including use of online accounting software
- Ad hoc special assignment work
- Working closely with the portfolio manager and partner
- Assisting and training junior members of the team
- AAT qualified / part qualified ACCA or ACA
- Professional practice experience in accounts preparation
- Focus and attention to detail is essential
- Proactive approach to work prioritisation and time management
- Effective communicator and good at working in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Online accounting experience useful, particularly Xero
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service to clients
- Must be a car driver and hold a current license
As well as a competitive salary there is also the opportunity to join a high performing team in a flexible environment.
If this sounds of interest, please give Jack Hughes a call on 02380 206 441.