This is a brilliant opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a fantastic team and company who are market leaders in their field.
Our client is a large, well established business in Hove with fantastic offices with parking available.
- Building a rapport and liaising with clients regarding outstanding payments and agree a deadline in accordance with the time frames set
- Resolving queries and escalating with internal account managers and customers
- Working with other credit controllers to form an efficient cohesive team
- Identifying and analysing root causes for delays in collection of debt
- Responsible for requesting restriction of services and decide whether to start legal action
- Managing a large ledger of over 1000 accounts
- Providing support to the finance team
- Experience within an Accounts Receivable department
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
Up to £25,000 + fantastic benefits