Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join a well established company based in Northwich.
A well established business, working in the service industry, are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the efficient production of Accounts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: accounts preparation; liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as auditors; process financial transactions; banking; petty cash.
The successful candidate will:
- Be Studying towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA - or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of producing Management Accounts/Statutory Accounts - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a varied finance role - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
Competitive Salary + Flexible Working Hours + Onsite Parking + Study Package + Other Excellent Benefits