- Part time
Reporting directly to the Partner you will be required to plan and supervise accounts work for the team, overseeing successful completion of work to tight deadlines.
Established independent practice with serious growth plans for 2019.
- Plan accounts work ensuring the most efficient use of resources
- Oversee the successful completion of accounts work by junior staff
- Review all completed jobs, providing feedback to team members as appropriate
- Liaise with Directors to ensure the completion of jobs is accurate and timely
- Take responsibility for accounts staff and the completion of their day to day work pipeline
Excellent salary and benefits