This manufacturing and production company based in Harlow are looking for a Part Qualified/Finalist project accountant with at least one years experience to join a team of 3 others, reporting into the financial controller in all financial responsibilities. You need to have experience with managing projects OR system implementations to be considered.
This innovative manufacturing company have big plans for the future, especially in this role and it is a great opportunity for someone who has nearly completed their accounting qualification to excel and progress their career.
The Key Responsibilities include:
- To submit completed month end P&L, Balance Sheet and non financial information
- To provide margin and operating expenses commentary to budget and prior year variances
- Working alongside the implementation of Navision and any other future projects to move the business forward
- To produce the forecast and budget information
- Reconciliation of accounts
- To produce all commentary and variance analysis for inclusion in the budget presentation packs.
The successful project accountant will have:
- experience in preparing a full set of management accounts
- good written and oral communication skills
- a knowledge of accounting systems - implementation experience desired
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified or finalist level
- Navision is highly desirable
- A positive and logical approach with the ability to work well in a team and family environment
An exciting new opportunity for a project accountant to join a fast growing company in Harlow. A competitive salary is on offer, alongside great progression and a supportive environment.