Audit Senior/ Assistant Manager
2 days left
- Full time
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- To perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries
- As an engagement team leader, you will guide the Assistants and review their work
- Assisting the engagement managers in planning and meeting clients
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Graduate from reputable universities major in Accounting with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00).
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in Public Accounting Firm.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Able to work in a fast-moving, challenging and multi-tasking environment.
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
- Able to work individually and in team.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Good computer literate.
- Willing to travel for out-of-town engagements.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Satrio Bing Eny & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia ("Deloitte in Indonesia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.