2 days left
- Full time
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte's Assurance and Advisory provide audit, accounting and regulatory advice, attest and attest-related services. Using robust audit tools, resources and methodology, our professionals work closely with clients to deliver high-quality services and solutions. We also advise clients in areas such as initial public offerings, internal controls, Singapore and International Financial Reporting Standards, US GAAP and regulatory compliance.
You will lead and manage engagement teams to perform a variety of assurance and compliance work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. As a leader, you will guide and mentor your team members and review their work. Developing and maintaining good relationship with clients and assisting Partners in planning work and change management is also your key role.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Minimum Bachelor / Master Degree from reputable universities major in Accounting, with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00).
- Minimum 6 years experiences in Audit professional practice, preferably in an International Public Accounting Firm.
- Possess Accountant Certification will be advantageous.
- Strong competencies in the area of client service, problem solving and project management.
- Articulate and convincing communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a fast-moving and multi-tasking environment.
- Capable in developing others and managing talents.
- Excellent in English, both oral and written.
- Excellent computer literate.
- Willing to travel for out-of-town engagements.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Satrio Bing Eny & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia ("Deloitte in Indonesia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.