Management Accountant - Fundraising
Management Accountant – Fundraising
Location: Angel Building, London
Hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: GBP28,750– GBP35,000 p.a. including location allowance
Closing Date: Midnight 24th January 2019 – Please ensure you include a covering letter with you application.
At Cancer Research UK, we aim to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing cancer. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work. Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person, and our 3,500 people work relentlessly every day towards this goal.
Are you a driven and proactive finance professional who can help us win the fight against cancer? Would you like to be working with the Fundraising teams, who raise over GBP500m each year, to help drive the most possible monies towards our life–saving work, getting involved in business decisions and planning discussions?
We are looking for an individual to.....
- Lead in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and monitor and explain movements within the accounts
- Provide support and guidance to budget holders when faced with new products and income streams
- Work closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis team to build an overall picture of performance, assisting in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and five year plans
To join us and save millions of lives you must.....
- Demonstrate sound and relevant management accounting experience
- Part/Fully Qualified (CIMA/ACCA) accountant with experience
- Have excellent communication skills to enable you to build relationships with stakeholders across the organisation
- Have good systems and database knowledge
If you meet this criteria and are as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Please visit our website via the button below for a full job description.
Please apply on line with a cover letter.
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.