Reporting Accountant - Fixed Term (12 Months)
This Reporting Accountant role will be responsible for accurate and timely reporting of results for the UK Business. This includes full monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting.
My client are a fast paced internationally recognisable FMCG business, who have a real passion for people development and operational excellence.
Financial Reporting - Production of accurate and timely monthly financial reports with full review of P&L, Balance Sheet positions.
- Month end processes - Monthly journals and monthly balance sheet reconciliation of key GL accounts.
- Statutory Reporting - Responsible for timely and accurate production of statutory accounts for UK entities. Also provide support for UK year end accounts process and point of contact for all audit matters.
- Product Costing - Responsible to provide cover to UK operational accounting including materials set-up, WIP, purchase info records and materials reporting, as appropriate.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office particularly Excel
- Experience with an ERP system is strongly desirable e.g. SAP, Hyperion, BPC or other management reporting system
Up to £42,000 + Benefits