As part of the FP&A reporting function you are responsible for aiding the business in achieving company objectives and initiatives by providing timely, accurate and insightful reporting of the highest quality as a key enabler for profitable business decisions.
- Will be responsible for producing daily, weekly and monthly financial reports and reviewing weekly trade performance for senior management and ensuring:
- Promotion of one number through the business
- Timetable of reports are scheduled and efficiently produced
- Responsible for supporting Commercial / retail business decisions through
- Analysis of current and past trends in the KPIs including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, SG&A, EBITDA
- Monitoring performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances
- Improve performance by evaluating key events ensuring that the business maximises the ROI
- Develop financial models and analysis to support initiatives
- Supporting Business Partners with in depth analysis
- Providing suggestions on how cost savings can be achieved in the department
- Supporting the compiling of budgets in line with the agreed timetable in conjunction with management
- Supporting analysis within set timescales to queries raised by the sales meeting on a weekly basis
- Supporting the pre, in flight and post promotional forecasting
- Supporting retail target setting and understanding the branch level store P&L's
- Assist business partners and the head of FP&A with problems of outstanding areas and carrying out one off projects as required
- Working alongside finance business partners in the accomplishment of team goals
- Build long standing cross functional relationships, challenge constructively and ensure professional objectivity
- Ensure scheduled reports are produced on time and efficiently. Promote continuous improvement
- Candidates will have a desire to be / part–qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA student with associated degree
- An eye for detail, commercially minded and passionate about adding value
- Ability to work in a high pressured ever evolving environment
- Must be able to multi–task, manage several deliverables simultaneously, work independently and be extremely flexible in order to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong – Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Oracle & Oracle Hyperion experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Just Enough promotional planning tool desirable
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???