Brand new Business Analyst role for an established global B2B organisation working with the automotive and industrial markets. This is an exciting role to have autonomy in data analysis and support sales and marketing.
The Business Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity to join a global B2B organisation based in Brentford who are experiencing year on year growth. They provide continued development and growth opportunity. They have a track record in internal development with several senior level management progressing through multiple roles in the business.
The Business Analyst is a hands on data role and will highlight key insight to support business growth and direction with a strong focus on client retention and sales, key responsibilities include:
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on sales and retention rates
- Identify key trends and focus, working with sales and marketing to support campaign activity
- Mangement of the CRM system
- Monitor and track reporting of pipeline, placements, price and pulls
- Conversion of data into tangible insights
- Project management across the company for IT infrastructure and data collection
- Support changes in analytical parameters and measures
- Manipulation of data and segmentation management
To be right for the Business Analyst role you will have excellent Excel skills and using VLookup. You will have managed data and provided key insight to support business growth working closely with sales and marketing functions. You will be an excellent communicator and have excellent project management skills.
Salary on offer is up to GBP40,000 plus benefits