Looking for a Management Accountant with strong analytical experience to be part of the management accounting team. Will also be responsible for the daily bank reconciliations of Nurture and the processing of payments.
Our IT client based in Basingstoke are a leading business with future growth plans over the next 18 months.
Management Accountant responsibilities:
- Assist with month-end procedures and preparation of management accounts
- Assist contract managers with costing queries
- Budget preparation
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Preparation of daily cashflow forecast report
- Setting up of bank payments
- Setting up prepayments
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Accounting systems administrator, setting up new users, fixed assets etc.
- Preparation of asset finance pack
- Complete other projects as needed to support the accounting department.
The successful Management Accountant based in Basingstoke will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer and you will progress quickly in return for your hard work and dedication.
This job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.