Group Reporting Manager
This individual will run the group consolidation process and work with each of the international offices to produce a report that will then be presented to the executive committee. My client is also very keen to push career progression which is why there are options to move into the business further down the line.
My client is a family owned group of industrial companies with a global reach. With offices across 3 continents, my client is a highly successful group with ambitious growth plans through both organic and inorganic means.
- Preparation of monthly Group consolidated management accounts and annual Group consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Maintenance of data integrity within the Group's accounting systems
- Development of Group accounting policies to reflect business requirements and best practice
- Support of subsidiary finance teams to ensure reporting obligations are met and that Group accounting policies are consistently adopted
- Group contact point for all technical accounting and reporting queries, ensuring all relevant developments in IFRS and related regulatory frameworks are adopted when required
- Integration of acquisitions into group including alignment of accounting policies
- Group contract point for UK tax related matters (Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE) * Regular reporting to finance providers * Manage head office accounting and Group recharges * Manage external year-end audit process
- The Group has ambitious growth plans and the role holder must be able to work with multiple and diverse stakeholders in a fast-moving environment.
- The ability to deliver timely and accurate Group reporting, to support internal decision making and comply with external filing obligations will be critical
- Must have demonstrable experience of performing and reporting complex financial consolidations involving foreign subsidiaries, acquisitions and disposals.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA) with at least five years post qualification experience
- Previous experience of undertaking and managing complex financial consolidations essential
- Strong technically - up to date knowledge of accounting standards and latest developments
- Experience in diverse Group environment across several geographies and industrial sectors
- Good knowledge of IT systems and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to deliver to deadlines with attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to get things done
- Good communication and influencing skills
A highly competitive package