A great opportunity for a proven Management Accountant to join a fast-paced finance team on a permanent basis.
You will be part of a close-knit finance team where you will be responsible for the full Management Accounts for one of the company's sites.
A market leading business based in Kettering. Due to internal movement they are now looking to employ a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
The role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
- Part-qualified in ACCA/CIMA
- You will need to be a team player who can also work on their own initiative
- You need to have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work
- You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting exposure