This is an exciting and varied role for an experienced analyst to get involved in cross–departmental projects within a fast moving retail business, with scope to shape processes and procedures and be an integral part of an emerging project team.
Our client is a very well estblished brand who has both stores and online presence.
- Establish "as is" processes using interviews, document analysis, workshops etc.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources; reconcile conflicts; drill into high level information to get to the detail; obtain overall understanding and identify the true underlying needs
- Identify opportunities for business improvement / efficiency through practical management solutions and work with the business to develop improvement and monitor benefits realised
- Produce detailed business process mapping documents including workflow charts and diagrams
- Provide support to systems Project Managers by monitoring project progress; tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Work with system implementers to ensure our business process requirements are met by new systems and propose alternatives if required
- Produce detailed specifications and requirements for new systems
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
- Document the "to be" processes for new systems
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating standard operating procedures, user documentation and support documentation.
- Provide and deliver training and the associated material including, advice in the use of business change and efficiency tools/models where assessment, incident or management identifies opportunity for improvement and efficiency gains
- Support the end user during the transition process to the new ways of working.
- Track record within business/ systems analysis, ideally retail, you'll have proven experience of analysing data to draw relevant business conclusions.
- Have good project management skills and knowledge of generating process documentation, plus advanced Excel skills.
- Previous experience in using Visio or MS Project would be beneficial
- A strong communicator and people person
- Abilte to build good relationships and credibility with internal and external clients.
- Good problem solver, able to identify solutions, create clarity and identify workable solutions
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, able to work autonomously to manage your own time and priorities.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, excellent company benefits and great working enviroment