The Management Accountant - EMEA is responsible for producing timely and accurate financial and management information to enable the Directors to make informed decisions.
A well-established E-commerce retail business based in central London that has gone through a rapid growth and is looking to expand the finance team.
- Prepare monthly P & L including commentary on all material variances
- Prepare and process month end journals/reclassifications
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are prepared for all accounts
- Manage monthly accruals and prepayments
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budgets for the EMEA Region
- Assist the FC to prepare for the annual statutory audit
- Engage with other departments within the business in order to ensure that information both in and out of Finance is readily available, presentable and of value
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field from a four-year college or university
- Strong excel skills and Experience with SAGE accounting packages preferable
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles
- Salary £50,000 to £60,000
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension