Our client is seeking a progressive and yet experienced Part Qualified candidate to join their Finance team in Dunstable as a Management Accountant.
Our client is a hugely successful business nationally with customers across the UK and worldwide. The continuing success of the business has allowed a ambitious growth plan and with it, the Finance team continues to grow.
The Management Accountant duties will include:
- Responsible for producing trial balance and monthly management accounts with detail variance analysis.
- Preparation of monthly sales performance by customers, product category and sales person compared to the target
- Analysis on KPIS' including inventory movement, purchase cost, order book outstanding and etc.
- Monthly reconciliation of all control accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Submission of approved sales invoices to invoice financing with the bank
- Control and reconciliation import finance loan account
- Responsible of transaction processing covering purchase ledger, sales ledger and cash book.
- Preparation and analysis ad hoc management information report
- Facilitate the FD in preparation of monthly board report
- Implement new process and systems to facilitate the expansion plan
- Responsible for preparation of year end accounts and liaising with the appointed auditors
- Month end and year end processes
The successful Management Accountant will be:
The salary on offer is between £38,000 and £45,000 dependent upon experience and qualification with a generous benefits package.