Accounts Receivable Accountant
My client, a leader in their field is seeking an enthusiastic Accounts receivable specialist to take on a varied role within a large finance team for a well–established business, based in Central London. The role sits within the team and you will be responsible for the accounts administration.
You may currently work in a similar role for a top or mid–tier Media business, or have experience in a similar role. You may indeed have never worked in the Media industry before but be interested in entering the Media industry
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Accounts Manager as required with monthly reporting, annual outgoings mail out and audited sales
- Take responsibility for the accounts receivable function
- Reconcile Tenancy Schedules and prepare workflows for incoming and outgoing tenants
- Manage deadlines for rental arrears/debt collection
- Minimise debt, update debtor notes, prepare debtor letters and prepare monthly debtor reports
- Daily relief/assistance with answering incoming calls as required
- Liaise with tenants, property manager and leasing in relation to the accurate administration of accounts
The ideal candidate will have 1+ (and existing) experience within an accounts receivable team and you will have plenty of experience in general administration tasks, as well as compulsory exposure to dealing with accounts payable/receivable. Most importantly, you will express a desire to progress your career within this space.
If you feel you have the right level of experience for this role and are looking to take the next step, then please do not hesitate to submit your CV and somebody from the team will be in touch to discuss your experience in more depth.