Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport???
Are you looking for a unique opportunity where you can make a positive impact on a global scale? Are you an entrepreneurial spirit with a skill for thinking creatively? Do you have a love for data with the ability to turn this into recommendations to present to senior members of the business and customers? If so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Business Analyst at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in helping Travelport and its OTA customers find new ways to use data in order to drive new innovation in the travel space.
This vital role will involve???
- Being responsible for mapping out the customer–facing reporting requirements that service the traveller/country/Market and Global insights OTAs need.
- Validating and mapping out our customers' customers journey and the pain points so that we can provide consistent and comparable analysis across OTAs.
- Become the SME of online traveller buying behaviours and trends.
- Building up an understanding of OTA commercial success metrics to identify areas of incremental gains using analytical and data science principles.
- Being the Lead of processes and establishing requirements for the data teams to build out an automated process for delivering insights that are made available to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Continually researching and understanding online trends; not just related to the travel industry; so we can be in a better position to consult with our OTA customers around online trends.
- Documenting findings and make insights generally available to the OTA community via shared folders and/or regular webinars.
- Developing with the OTA team foresight/reporting packs that can be presented externally to our customers that leads them to business actions
Come and join us???
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We're straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You'll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- Will have working experience of bringing disparate data sources together, regardless of variety, volume and velocity
- Will be advanced in Excel
- Will have Knowledge of designing/ developing/ maintaining reporting systems
- Will be able to speak competently to customers about key data findings and recommendations
- Must be highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail
- Will have skill to use initiative and work with the minimum of supervision, maintaining clear focus at all times
- Should have a passion for analysing data and delivering insightful recommendations that lead our customers to action,
- Demonstrate experience of dealing with large volume datasets, high velocity of data and a variety of different data assets to join together and build compelling data stories.
If this sounds like you, we'd love for you to get in touch.
What's in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast–paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.