Temporary Financial Accountant Real Estate
My client is a joint venture that has been around for a number of years which primarily acquire fashion outlets across Europe with the view to enhancing their performance and provide excellent returns to stakeholders.
They are looking to bring on a temporary financial accountant on a 4–6 month contract.
The temporary financial accountant role sits within the group finance team based in London which manages the consolidation process and produces the group's consolidated financial reporting.
Responsibilities for temporary financial accountant include:
- Maintenance of the consolidation system
- Review of forecasts
- IFRS accounting entries
- Performance return calculations
- Review of asset performance commentary
The candidate must have:
- A qualified accountant (ACA or similar)
- Have statutory accounting experience under IFRS
- Have worked within the financial services sector (Investment Management)
- Real Estate and Funds experience
- Day Rate: GBP275–350pd Ltd Company