An exciting opportunity working for a specialist recruitment company based in central London.
My client is a specialist digital recruitment agency in central London.
The key responsibilities for the successful Accounts Assistant:
- Preparing the Monthly management accounts, including accruals, prepayments, deferred income and completing bank reconciliations.
- Credit control
- Processing weekly contractor payroll accurately and timely
- Sales invoicing including tracking POs
- Managing purchase ledger
- Processing business expenses
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Assistant with external audits
- Preparing VAT returns
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Have previous experience from within the recruitment sector
- Part qualified CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Strong Communication Skills (Must be able to liaise across all areas of the business)
Experience with Credit Control
- Experience with Contractor Payroll
A competitive salary of £27,000 - £29,000 plus an extensive benefits package.