Great opportunity for commericial accountant to join a forward thinking consultancy business. Use your knowledge to add value to the firm and influence key business decisions.
Our client is a well-known consultancy business who pride themselves on excellent client management.
- Finalisation of monthly and quarterly reporting packs (project and consolidated regional reports) for regional finance controller.
- Maintain an up to date analysis of all Regional non cash related Provisions, Accrual, Prepayments and Income Deferral adjustments.
- Provide actualised project cash flow updates to modelling team each month/quarter together with required working capital analysis.Provide analysis of all non-routine and routine journal adjustments to Assistant Finance Controller once a quarter.
- Identify opportunities to develop Business Object reporting and efficiencies in SAP administration.
- Support SAP & Business object reporting developments across the business.
Liaise with the Project Treasury Manager to execute DEP process with no errors.
Ensure the Inter-company balances are matched off and the distribution process is administered efficiently within the quarterly cash cycle.
Provide support to Group Finance team during year end audit process-deliver agreed audit requirements to timetable.
Prepare first line project tax computations from Alpha tax for review by Tax department.
Ensure monthly/quarterly CIS and VAT return process is properly administered and signed off by Tax department.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- SAP experience
- Experienced in Consolidation/ UK and IFRS, GAAP
- Knowledge of upcoming IFRS standards and Current UK Tax Act
Competitive basic + benefits