Senior Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner that leads a team of 4 to provide key decision making information across the charity
This large not-for-profit is one of the leading fundraising charities and is focused on the cure, prevention and awareness of a certain disease. This organisation is funded through typical fundraising efforts but also has low margin contracts with local authorities and the NHS to provide services for them. They are highly regarded within the charity sector for the way that they operate and continue to drive improvement.
- Managing a team of 4 staff to drive effective management reporting, financial analysis and business partnering across the organisation
- Oversee the consolidated monthly management accounts and accompanying variance analysis.
- Draft the monthly Finance report for directors and department heads
- Drive process and systems improvement to allow for strong management reporting
- Strategic business and financial planning across short, medium and long term
- Lead on the annual Budgeting process
The person must be a qualified accountant (either ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and have excellent business partnering experience. Alongside this you will have first rate analytical skills and the ability to present financial information to senior stakeholders as well as the ability to lead a team and drive improvement across the business partnering function. Fundraising experience would be beneficial.
£50,000 to £55,000 plus benefits