Working closely with the Finance Manager , you would have responsibility for the preparation of the group company management accounts. As Management Accountant you will gain invaluable exposure and excellent development opportunities.
The client are a leading development company, based in Knutsford. They are a very progressive organisation who embrace a work life balance and have fantastic opportunities and now require a Management Accountant.
The key responsibilities for the Management Accountant are:
- Day-to-day operations of the finance team including journals, sales ledger and invoicing, purchase ledger and payments
- Preparation of all companies management accounts
- VAT returns
- Credit control
- Payroll submissions
- Experience working within Financial services
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Part qualified CIMA / ACCA - Essential
- Good attention to detail - Essential
- Experience working within Financial Services - Essential
£33,000 + Parking + Holidays + Progression + Benefits