This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, professional and forward-thinking accountant who is seeking to develop their career in a dynamic team
Our client is an internationally recognised, leading manufacturer based in Swindon. They have a reputation for providing first-class service withing their industry.
- Assisting in the preparation of all monthly Financial Reports (P&L and Balance Sheets)
- Assisting in year-end statutory accounts
- Reconciliation of Fixed Assets (both Intangible and Tangible)
- Reconciliation and clearance of inter-company balances
- Compilation and review of VAT returns
- Analysis/ ad hoc projects/ systems implementation
- Ad hoc financial reporting and management information support to the rest of the business
Independent and proactive approach
High attention to detail/accuracy
Ability to work under pressure and make decisions
Proficient in Excel
Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
Strong technical accounting knowledge
Competitive basic salary with additional benefits.