Senior Accounts Assistant
A fantastic opportunity for a proven accounts professional to join a small and close-knit finance team on a permanent basis.
A great role for someone looking to gain further exposure and experience in an all-round accounting position.
A well-known and market-leading business based within Northamptonshire. Due to internal movements they now require a proven accounts assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Production of weekly accounts pack including P&L
- Preparation of all journal, accrual and prepayment postings
- Analysis of operational and financial data and providing commentary on trends
- Forecast and budgeting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Completion of all month end processes
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Previous exposure within a similar role
- Exposure within all or some aspects of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, associated analysis as well as general commercial support and strategic decision making
- up to £26,000 basic salary
- Study support
- On-site parking