- Preparation of client monthly/yearly accounts within strict deadlines which may include departmental recording/ analysis, comparisons to budget, forecasts for the year, multi-currency reporting and key performance indicators
- Processing all documentation on Clients accounting systems in accordance with the laid down systems and procedures including but not limited to data entry of sales invoices/credit notes, purchase invoices/credit notes, expense claims, bank and cash transactions, journal entries, accounting for fixed assets, stocks, prepayments, accrued income, accruals, deferred income, analysing expenditure, etc
- Reconciling control accounts
- Preparing management reports (including but not limited to profit and loss account, balance sheet, management letter commentary and supporting schedules)
- Carrying out an analytical review of the accounts and identifying and highlighting important balances, trends and potential issues in the accounts in the form of a professional and user-friendly management letter
- Preparing the calculations for quarterly VAT/BAS/Sales tax returns
- Preparing a detailed file of supporting documents, suitable for review/audit
- Coordinate with fellow employees and management and with Clients staff for the smooth functioning of processes
- Checking all client financial information is received in order to provide the Services efficiently and effectively
- Generally seeking to resolve queries/outstanding information requests prior to the completion of the Accounts.
- Generally seeking to be proactive and add value.
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly