Y. Santosa dan Rekan Registered Public Accountants (KAP YSR) has grown to become one of the larger mid-size assurance firms in Indonesia, with partners who have over 20 years experience in the provision of assurance and non-assurance services. KAP YSR is a trusted Asian member firm of the Praxity global Alliance.
In its fast-growing team, KAP YSR employs only highly skilled and dedicated professionals serving a wide range of multi-sector clients that include large Indonesian companies, small and medium enterprises and subsidiaries of large international groups and non-governmental organizations, as well as government organizations and bilateral and multilateral aid agencies.
In response to our continuing rapid growth, we are looking for a:
- University degree in Accounting from a prominent university with minimum GPA of 3.00
- Minimum 4 years working experience in a reputable public accounting firm
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- A team player who is initiative, flexible, eager to learn and critical minded, but also capable of taking independent decisions
- Has strong sense of responsibility and outstanding integrity
- Must possess good communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure and outside normal hours
- Willing to travel
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process
- Obtain a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business and proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
Please send your detailed CV and latest photograph to:
KAP Y. Santosa dan Rekan
Jl. Sisingamangaraja No. 26,
Jakarta Selatan 12120
or email us your CV via the form below.