Y. Santosa dan Rekan Registered Public Accountants (KAP YSR) has grown to become one of the larger mid-size assurance firms in Indonesia, with partners who have over 20 years experience in the provision of assurance and non-assurance services. KAP YSR is a trusted Asian member firm of the Praxity global Alliance.
In its fast-growing team, KAP YSR employs only highly skilled and dedicated professionals serving a wide range of multi-sector clients that include large Indonesian companies, small and medium enterprises and subsidiaries of large international groups and non-governmental organizations, as well as government organizations and bilateral and multilateral aid agencies.
In response to our continuing rapid growth, we are looking for a:
- University degree in Accounting from a prominent university with minimum GPA of 3.00
- With one year working experience in a reputable public accounting firm, however, fresh graduates are welcome
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- A team player who is initiative, flexible, eager to learn and critical minded, but also capable of taking independent decisions
- Has strong sense of responsibility and outstanding integrity
- Must possess good communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure and outside normal hours
- Willing to travel
- Perform work exclusively according to the superior’s instructions and under the superior’s regular supervision
- Produce good quality working papers, documented and conclusive
- Responsible for work performed and for adhering to deadlines
- Accountable of pending matters on on-going assignment
Please send your detailed CV and latest photograph to:
KAP Y. Santosa dan Rekan
Jl. Sisingamangaraja No. 26,
Jakarta Selatan 12120
or email us your CV via the form below.