A great opportunity to secure a lengthy maternity cover on a day rate, in an exciting organisation. The consultancy firm is based in Central London, close to Bank and you will be reporting into the Financial Controller.
Our client are a well known consultancy firm, focused on sales. They are looking for someone to come in for a lengthy maternity cover, as the Finance Manager in their reporting team.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for;
- Preparing the consolidated monthly management and statutory accounts
- Providing finance support to the Financial Controller and Finance Director
- Assist in the production of the monthly KPI reporting
- Assist with the external audit process
- Manage and mentor a team of 3 direct reports - Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control clerk
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for the Finance Director, in optimising business performance
The ideal Finance Manager will have;
- An ACA or Chartered Accountancy
- From a Big4 or Top 15 Audit firm
- Full working knowledge of UK GAAP
- Will have a proven track record of managing and developing a team
- Demonstrably proficient in excel (V-Look Ups, Pivot Tables, SumIfs)
The role is paying a competitive day rate of £325-350 for a 12 month interim role, in their office based in London.