Tax Assistant Manager - Corporate
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tax Assistant Manager to work in our international tax team, focusing on both inbound and outbound investment. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
What you will be doing:
- assisting on international tax structuring and advisory projects;
- dealing with the Grant Thornton international network on queries arising to the Irish firm;
- identifying tax planning opportunities;
- involvement in management of the corporate tax compliance process;
- research in relation to ad hoc tax issues; and
- assisting on new proposals.
What you will bring
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA additional qualification preferred)
- minimum 1 – 2 years’ post qualification experience of working in a corporate tax department of a larger firm;
- a thorough knowledge of corporation tax and relevant legislation;
- experience in dealing with international organisations and foreign direct investment teams a benefit;
- a knowledge of intellectual property transactions and research and development tax credit a benefit;
- confidence in dealing with people (including clients), excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- self-starter with ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills; and
- good attention to detail.
For further information and to apply please visit our website via the button below.