Finance Director for a live Music and Arts centre based in Central London.
GBP55,000 – GBP65,000 + benefits
An ideal role for someone passionate about music and arts, looking to take the next step in their career and gain further commercial experience.
- Providing strong and effective strategic leadership of the Finance function and team
- Developing business systems and technologies to eliminate manual processes
- Streamlining and automating work flows wherever possible
- Providing the company with deep analysis, data and business insight
- Leading the continued development and implementation of new or improved systems to enhance business effectiveness
- Overseeing the preparation of management information and Communicating of financial and non–financial results
- Managing the process of annual audits carried out by external auditors
- Company–wide budget preparation and ongoing proactive management
- Overall responsibility for working capital management (cashflow forecasting, debtor management, etc)
- Identifying commercial opportunities and driving revenue increases across the organisation
- Responsible for statutory reporting and compliance
Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)