Working closely with business and operational managers in Members, Commercial and Shared Services departments and other stakeholders, including Central finance, to support and ensure the production of high quality of financial reporting
The Client is a World–renowned membership body that has been running since the late 1800's and holds very high esteem in the market.
The Responsibilities of the successful applicant include but are not limited to:
- To ensure an accurate and efficient invoicing process
- Raising sales invoices, performing reconciliations and resolving queries
- Ensuring purchase orders are raised and validated
- Being the main point of call for the CRM (MS Dynamics) system
- Regular liaising with stakeholders and building relationships with other departments in the business
- Assist in the preparation of the management accounts, month end reporting and investigations
The successful Accounts Assistant must be studying ACCA or CIMA and have at least 12–18 months experience working in a finance role. You must have experience in both sides of the ledger, double entry bookkeeping, coding, have experience working with CRM systems. and be confident to perform V look ups, Pivot tables and sumifs on excel.
You must also be pro–active, have very strong communication skills, good time management, problem solving skills and experience using systems is highly desirable.
On offer for the successful candidate is a salary of up to GBP27,000 per annum, a competitive benefits package and the role has a lot of scope to change and develop.