Senior Accounts Assistant AP
Action on Hearing Loss aims to transform the lives of people with deafness, tinnitus and hearing loss by: changing the way people think, feel and act; supporting more people across the UK; speeding up the development of new technology; and working harder to find treatments for all types of hearing loss and tinnitus.
The organisation is in the process of moving their finance function to Peterborough and are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join the newly created finance function. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a rapidly changing organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Business Services, the successful candidates will have:
- Practical bookkeeping knowledge
- Accounts Payable experience
- Experience in the use of a computerised accounting system
- Exposure to full support in resolving supplier queries
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Processing of a large volume of invoices
- Processing of all domestic and international payment runs
- General reconciliation work
- Processing of staff expenses
The salary for these positions range from GBP, GBP, (dependent on experience and will also offer a study support package.