Assistant Management Accountant
The Assistant Management Accountant acts as a vital role in the team to complete monthly reporting for the company. The role entails costs analysis, internal reporting/accounting and reconciliation of accounts.
My client is a leading property management company based in London.
The key responsibilities of this Assistant Management Accountant position include:
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Calculation and management of accruals and prepayments
- Preparation and analysis of variances to budget/forecast; commentary on business drivers
- Intercompany Reconciliations & Recharges
- Management Accounting for specific business units
- Assisting the Finance Manager / FC / FD with any other Ad Hoc queries
The successful candidate for this Assistant Management Accountant position will display the following:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter
- Attention to detail and determination to complete work to a high standard
- Ability to keep to strict deadlines
- Intermediate Excel skills
- AAT Qualified and/or Started CIMA/ACCA qualifications
This role offers a competitive salary and other benefits as well as the chance to join a leading company within the property management industry.